This website will provide you with the latest resources and tools available on-line to help you navigate a job search, explore career options, manage your career, and learn more about the changing workplace.
Information available through this portal can help you
- Discover where the jobs are and career trends
- Assess your skills and interests to prepare for a job or career change
- Find out how to conduct a job search using the latest technology
- Develop the tools of the trade including a resume and cover letter
- Prepare for an interview and negotiate a job offer
- Learn how to be successful on the job and manage your career over a lifetime
Some of the services provided through this portal require that you are registered as an active member with RochesterWorks! We are located in Rochester, New York and provide employment and training services to local residents and Monroe County businesses through three Career Centers. All services are free of charge.
For information about how to become a member go to www.rochesterworks.org or visit one of our career centers located in Rochester at 255 North Goodman Street, 276 Waring Road, or 691 St. Paul Street (within the Department of Social Services.)
Earn a Career Readiness Credential